CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Live from Southern Oregon

So despite the headaches from work I've decided to carry through with my original plans and head to Grants pass. (This hopefully explains my delay in posting. )
The update on work has a funny or...ironic turn. The American red cross called me to inform me that my CPR/first aid class was cancelled so i called Mel to let her now of the sadness..yeah sadness of that while thinking to myself "i am so lucky. " Well i spoke to soon....@ 4 hours later the American red cross called back and told me that the class was still taking place as scheduled and they apologize for the inconvenience. Yeah...I'm sorry too. lol.
Beyond all this i am having a great time here...it's always very relaxing here...i love having my morning coffee on the porch watching the animals. I've learned how to dehydrate peaches, pick, snap and freeze beans and went dancing...though that I'm just gonna make pretend never happened. The experience was a mixture of depressing and overwhelming both at the same time. Never before have i been so hit by the odor of desperation and vomit as that of Thursday night. It inspired a poem that I'll post later on.
I'm slowly coming to discover that I'm a big fan of fresh food and how to prepare and keep it fresh and at peak nutrition. I think this has to do with the growth of my knowledge and awareness that's taken place sine living with my roommates. It's been interesting.

2 comments:

Bird Wicks said...

i aploogize if this sounds mean but please don't teech the children. work may be inconvience, but sine you are livibg with us you'll be okay. i'm glad you had fun danicing, you actually got out and danced this time around! hopefully danicing and my reunion were good experiances for you. ps. spell check is your friend!

hobbit said...

im glad y'all had suhm funn reeding my blog. I is pleesed to mak ur da.

Spell check is only for school papers...typically i dont bother with it but seeing as you were so kind to point my poor typing i'll make it a habit.